Pages

October 28, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all


October is here (and almost over) and there are still days it gets up to 90 here in Phoenix! bleh! So to compensate for the lack of crisp fall wether I've yet to feel, I've created some cards to get me in the mood for the changing season. These cards are the originals, no printing done and I've decided to keep it that way and put them up for sale in my Etsy shop.  They are available now for purchase so take a look and get one while they're still around. I'll be creating more originals and making them available to you throughout the season, so keep an eye out! Hopefully as I keep creating them, the fall weather will decide to show up sooner rather than later (fingers crossed).

2 comments:

  1. These cards are lovely. They are drawn so pretty; wish I could draw like this too. Hope to see more of this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sabine! I am in the process of making more so keep an eye out in my shop :)

    ReplyDelete