Pages

February 18, 2014

Album Artwork for Amy Quinn


A few months back Amy Quinn launched a kickstarter to pursue a dream of hers that had been brewing in her heart for a while -- recording her first album. I was asked to design some chalkboards and journals with her lyrics as gifts to give those who donated to the project. I was honored that she wanted me to be a part of this journey with her and I jumped right on board the minute she asked me. Her campaign blew up and within just a month she was already up to her goal of the funds needed to get this project started. Her talents are beyond amazing so it was no wonder that so many people were behind her in this, myself included. She's been gifted with something that is so beautiful it seems unreal. 

Once her funds were in and the recording had begun, she asked me to design the art work and lettering that would go on the front and back cover. I was ecstatic! And now, the finished album is finally here and it is more catchy and beautiful than I imagined. I'm so excited to share it with the rest of you. Amy is as beautiful, sweet, and endearing as her music portrays. I've been so honored to be able to do this for her, but I've been even more honored and blessed to know the woman behind the lovely melodies. 

If your'e in the Phoenix area this weekend Amy is providing a FREE concert for her CD release. It will be held Saturday, February 22nd at Open Door Fellowship starting at 7pm. For more information visit here.

If you can't make it to the show check out her website to listen to her new tunes, purchase her album, or read her blog on her latest thoughts. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment