Pages

February 13, 2018

Boho Inspired Wedding Invitation Suite


Creating wedding invitations are some of my favorite projects. A couple months ago I created this suite for my brother and sister-in- law's wedding and I loved every bit of it. They're outdoor wedding had a laid back feeling with boho elements which made this really fun to dream up and create. Something I love to do when coming up with a fully custom suite is putting in simple details that are personal to the bride and groom. On the back of the invitation I added the illustration of a little picnic seating with their initials etched into the vases. Since they're wedding was outside and had picnic seating during the reception, the illustration gave a sense of what to expect from the wedding and tied in with the whole theme. Almost every part of this suite was hand painted and lettered, giving it a unique and organic look. We printed it on a creamy card stock and added the mossy green envelope to it to tie everything together. I loved designing every part of this from start to finish and loved even more that I got to create it for some of the people I love most! 

I listed this suite in my Etsy shop, making it available for any of you planning a wedding in the near future. You can click here to take a look, along with other pieces I have added to the shop for your sweet day. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet & hot Couple with Huge age difference . In love and relationship age dont matter,belive me 16 beautiful Couple with the Huge age difference is the following.

    ReplyDelete