Pages

February 25, 2013

The Designed Interiors Spring Event

I was commissioned a couple weeks ago to paint for The Design Interiors Spring event, a local boutique based out of Phoenix. I was so excited to be a part of it that I jumped on the offer. The boutique sells a handful of items that I've been swooning over since I arrived to see it. It was so fun to design and create things that will soon be decorating someone's lovely home. I loved getting the opportunity to have the creative freedom to design something I think someone would love--and its always reassuring when I find out they actually do! Here's just a few of the pieces I was given to splash a little paint on.

This past weekend was the first of two shows they are putting on this month. If you're in the area this Friday, March 1st and Saturday, March 2nd stop by the boutique to find some treasures you'll fall in love with. They are located on the North East corner of 7th ave and Ranch Drive and will be open all day from 9am to 2pm. Hope you can make it!

2 comments: