Pages

February 15, 2013

Valentine Memories & a gift for you.


I know I'm a day late on the Valentine's post, but I blame that on being stuck sick in bed the past couple days (bleh). I decided to post anyways, Valentine's day will always be one of my favorite memories. Two years ago (I can't believe its been two already) was the day the man of my dreams got down on his knee and popped the big question. He filled me with surprises that day, but him proposing in front of 30 of our friends and family on the 18th green at TPC Scottsdale was by far the biggest surprise of the day. And if you know me, you know I love surprises! This year is the last year we'll celebrate as just the two of us... kid-less. Next year we'll have a little one crawling around making the day even more full of love than I can even imagine right now! We did what we normally do on any other date night, dinner and a movie. Which was perfect. I'm just amazed that I get to live this life with this man by my side. He loves me better than anyone.

What are some of your favorite Valentine's day memories? 


And here's a little treat to say Happy Valentine's Day. Like my page on facebook to find a coupon to take 10% off any purchase in my Etsy shop now through Sunday. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Coley! Your blog is beautiful and all of your creations too. I look forward to reading more from you! Babies are such a reward and we are blessed for you two.

    A favorite Valentines memory would have to be yesterday's celebration. Michael and I cooked up a feast that we enjoyed with our boys and exchanging homemade valentines. It was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Abby! I'm glad you stopped by.

    That is such a fun way to do Valentines. Can't wait for our kiddos to come to start making memories like that too. We're for sure excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete