Pages

March 29, 2015

11/52- Finding Spring


We went to a nearby park the other day and found drops of spring scattered around the grass. She ran around like everything was a new and exciting discovery. She picked up the white and lavender flowers like there was an abundance of treasure left there just for her. It reminded me of how close Jesus is and how well He knows our hearts. That even when the surroundings are barren trees and gray skies, He's in the background of it all, working out everything for beauty to arrive at just the right time in just the right places. It reminded me just how much He's in the details. And when I look for and believe the hope that He gives I start to see the abundance of treasures He's laid out for me. It really is a beautiful thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment