Pages

December 8, 2017

Christmas Tree Farm



We headed to the Christmas tree farm almost as soon as the turkey was gone on Thanksgiving day. There's no hiding that this time of year is my absolute favorite! One of our family traditions we  started when Raleigh was itty bitty was heading to Whitfil Nursery once their lot is filled like a pine tree forest. Now that the crisp air JUST hit Phoenix, it's the best place to walk around taking in the scent of the pine trees, drinking their complimentary hot chocolate, sitting by the fire and having the girls run around. Speaking of walking around, there's not much these day I can get around in feeling comfortable and semi-put together. I recently found these maternity pants from Preggo Leggings and I've worn them just about every (other) day ;) With my belly continuing to to get bigger and bigger, the less I feel "cute" or at least trying to, but these pants have made me feel both comfortable and put together in the simplest way. Any time I can get my hands on maternity clothes that don't look completely maternity then I'm in. 

Another tradition we have on the night we find our tree is grabbing pizza from our favorite Spinato's Pizzeria, then head home to decorate the tree, eating pizza and listening to all the holiday tunes. So the leggings are not only good for the growing baby inside me, but also a good excuse to eat all the delicious pizza I can and not feel like my pants are going to burst! ;) 

Now our house smells almost as good as the nursery and I'm ready for the rest of our family traditions to begin. 

What are some family traditions you have done or have started with your family? I always love to hear more ideas and see what others do too!




No comments:

Post a Comment