Pages

July 17, 2018

Out With Five + Whirlwind Bags





One thing Shane I were always determined to make a priority with having a lot of kids is still making time to get out and do things we value. We've always been spontaneous and adventurous and this was something we wanted to bring into our parenting as well. Of course, with having lots of little ones planning things out is a good idea and usually makes whatever adventure we have coming up go a lot smoother, so there is some strategy to getting out of our house most days. Like, figuring out how long it will take to get everyone dressed and packing up a bag for what we might need if we decided to stay out longer, things like that. With five little ones in tow now our biggest adventure of the month might only look like going to a restaurant for dinner, but its an adventure nonetheless. 



Since getting out of the house can sometimes be a drudging task in itself, finding ways to make the process easier is a necessity for me...which is where Whirlwind bags comes in! I've been through a handful of diaper bags over the years, my last one being a flimsy backpack I bought at Walmart for $15 and wore down to its last thread in less than a year! ha! But when it came close for Dash to make his appearance I knew I needed to find something that was durable and long lasting that could hold up with our everyday lifestyle. 

I love that this "diaper bag" doesn't really look or feel like your average diaper bag. It has the perfect amount of pockets inside and out to store all the big and little things we need. Not only is it durable with its thick canvas material to uphold the wear-with-all it inevitably will endure, but the design and appeal is aesthetically pleasing too, which is the perfect combination in my book! I also love that its neutral enough for Shane to wear and still look good in ;) 



The bag comes in three different colors to choose from, all of which I LOOVED so it was hard to pick! I chose the bag in wheat because it's what I'm most drawn to and just couldn't get away from it. The pockets inside hold diapers and wipes in specific places so I don't have to go scrounging around the bottom of my bag to find what I need.  My favorite feature might be the pockets on the sides of the bag making it easy for me to grab my keys or phone right away while still wearing it on my back. The leather details are the perfect touch making it feel like it's going to last just by looking at it. 


I knew from the minute I opened up the package this one would be a winner for our growing little family! Its been traveling around with us for a few months now and still in perfect condition. So if you're on the look out for a great bag that is easy, functional, and durable then you've found your match. I know I have and I'm so thankful to know I finally have something that will last long through the years with all the crazy littles we have. 

Thank you Whirlwind bags for creating and sending us the perfect backpack for our whirlwind days!

You can follow Whirlwind bags here or brows through their website here.https://shopwhirlwind.com/collections/frontpage 


1 comment: