Pages

September 26, 2016

JITT Fall Market


Last weekend was the fall market for Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market. It's crazy for me to think that only a year ago I was hoping (and praying) to be a part of this market as an outlet share my art. After doing three markets with them this year I've only become more and more grateful for the amount of support and work and new relationships that have come through this. I loved getting to talk to people that came through my booth and share parts of my creativity with them. It was so encouraging hearing the compliments and seeing how much people loved or were inspired by what I do. This market was especially exciting for me as I was asked to paint the new logo I designed for Junk in the Trunk on the giant wall people saw and took pictures in front of as they walked in. 

The months leading up to this weekend were packed with every minute I had to myself creating new artwork. I spent many nights staying up late just to get one more thing done. I can't go without saying how deeply thankful I am for the amount of help and support I have from those closest to me that come alongside me and encourage me in this journey. I get asked how I do it, and the honest answer is that I don't do it alone. Friends, family, and our community are the ones that make it happen. But at the core of it all is the man that I love most in this world. He dreams with me, believes in me, tells me that I'm good enough when I don't believe it. He humbly teaches me and listens to me and creates outlets and time for me to be myself and grow into who God has made me. I don't think I could've believed a year ago that I would be getting to do as much as I get to do right now with my art, especially with our little ones, but I would never be able to do it with anyone other than Shane. 


Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart to those of you that I met, that came to say hi, and that have supported this journey of mine. It means more than words can say. 

And just in case you're wondering and/or couldn't be at the market, some of my new cards and prints are up in my Etsy shop for you to get your hands on! Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment