Pages

November 18, 2016

Three Ways to Style Your Advent Calendar


The season of Advent is just around the corner and I can hardly wait to get our calendar out to start some new traditions. This year I decided to put together a few ways you can style this illustrated calendar for your own home. Each day has a verse on the back that takes you through the Christmas story giving meaning to each beautiful card that you turn over. 

I'm excited to share these with the girls this year and come up with way of how we can use them in our family. I always love hearing how others have used them over the years as well. If you haven't grabbed yours yet, you can shop the link here to get one. 

Be sure to tag me @coleykuyperart in instagram to show how you're using yours this year!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done it yet, but since I have 2 of your advent calendars, I am going to put one on display in an empty picture frame with wire and mini clothes pins! I'll send you a picture when it is up! For the other one, in a couple years when Will is old enough, I want to make a banner with pockets for each day of advent and along with a advent card in each pocket, I also want to put in a piece of paper with a surprise activity for the day - ie. cooking baking, looking at christmas lights, drink hot chocolate, watch a christmas movie. Will is a bit too young for the second idea, but I can't wait to do it!

    ReplyDelete