Pages

November 13, 2017

BLANQI Maternity Clothing + Interview









**campaign shot for BLANQI with photographer Brit Jacox. do not use without permission.**

I must say, the pregnancy phase of being constantly uncomfortable and not having enough things to wear have finally set in. Its hard for me to feel good wearing something when I can't button any of my favorite pants! And lets be honest, being a mom of 4 littles while carrying a bun in the oven makes a simple task of getting dressed and feeling put together feel like a chore sometimes. BUT these amazinggg maternity leggings from BLANQI have sure saved me from the drudge of figuring out the right outfit. They've been my go to pair for almost any occasion. The softness and flexibility and breathe room they give are almost too perfect. I've tried my fair share of leggings over time and in all honesty these have been my favorite. 

A few weeks back I did an interview with BLANQI about life behind the scenes here and how I manage business and being mom. I certainly don't have all the answers, but getting to share a glimpse of our life was fun. Hopefully it gives some other mamas out there some inspiration and insight into our craziness.

 Read the full interview here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment